become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Vaccination
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: Vaccines and Antisera
Health: Public Health and Safety: Disease Control and Prevention: Immunizations
The New England Journal of Medicine: Vaccination
- The vaccines collection covers topics such as vaccination against hepatitis, smallpox, varicella, and influenza.
People Advocating Vaccine Education (PAVE)
- Aims to help the public make informed and intelligent decisions about childhood and adult vaccines.
Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System
- (VAERS)- From the CDC and FDA. A mechanism by which vaccine adverse events may be reported, analyzed, made available to the public, and for disseminating vaccine safety-related information.
- A collection of links and articles on all issues surrounding vaccinations.
WHO - Six Common Misconceptions About Immunization
- Information for health-care workers giving vaccinations as well as for concerned parents.
Health Officials Fear Local Impact of Smallpox Plan
- New York Times article discusses concerns that local public health departments will need to cut back on their normal work in order to implement the U.S. government's smallpox vaccination plan. [Requires free registration.] (January 05, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 4:05:06 UTC -