become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tobacco/Secondhand_Smoke
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Health: Tobacco: Secondhand Smoke
Advocacy for Increased Regulation
Advocacy for Decreased Regulation
Interviews and FAQs
Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Smoke Free
Science: Environment: Air Quality: Indoor Air Quality
Health Effects of Exposure to Environmental Tobacco Smoke
- From the National Cancer Institute. Exposure measurement and prevalence, developmental toxicity (prenatal and postnatal), reproductive effects, respiratory health effects, carcinogenic effects, cardiovascular effects.
Environmental Tobacco Smoke Poster Session
- Health conference presents short summaries of recent research and experience in secondhand smoke policy and programs.
Protecting Nonsmokers From Secondhand Smoke
- A fact sheet about protecting nonsmokers from secondhand smoke, produced by Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights. All facts presented with citations to research literature.
The Truth About Secondhand Smoke
- Report on the science, the industry's attack on the science, and the practical significance of secondhand smoke, from GASP of Colorado.
Widower Awarded Compensation in First Secondhand Smoke Fatality Case
- On December 8, 1995, the U.S. Department of Labor ruled that a hospital nurse's cancer death was due to her on-the-job exposure to secondhand smoke.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2013 at 11:24:09 UTC -