become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tobacco/Government
Kentucky Legislators' Views on Tobacco Policy
- Research into policymakers' views in a tobacco state performs a survey of 116 Kentucky legislators. Surprisingly, they were highly supportive of reducing the state's dependence on tobacco and more supportive of tobacco control policies than expected.
Smoking Health Issues "Still Ignored"
- The deaths of five million people in the UK from smoking-related diseases have been partly blamed on decades of government inaction.
Still Waiting to Exhale
- Public Citizen 1998 report subtitled: "Do Nothing" Republican leaders do their thing for Big Tobacco contributors.
States Hooked on Tobacco Money
- State governments work to protect Big Tobacco: Wall Street Journal article. (April 02, 2003)
Asia Times: Japanese Government Addicted To Tobacco
- Article on the government of Japan's ties to the Japanese tobacco industry, and the effect on health programs in Japan. (November 18, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:51:11 UTC -