become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Relations/Opposing_Views
Youth Smoking Prevention
A Brief Analysis of the Brown and Williamson Website: An Effort to Taint Juries? by Cliff Douglas
- An attorney takes a close look at the new web site and finds "a slick effort to make Brown and Williamson look responsible and caring and to inoculate it against liability and punitive damages."
Brown and Williamson's "Responsible" Web Site
- Extended analysis of Brown and Williamson Tobacco's website, its purposes, PR, and messages.
Council for Tobacco Research - Disinfopedia
- Extensive article covering one of the tobacco industry's longest running PR vehicles.
How the Industry Argues That Nicotine Is Not Addictive
- Analysis of the industry argument that nicotine is not addictive. Extensive documentation on how industry PR misleads and confuses the public about the science, on a critical issue: addiction.
Lawyer Control of the Tobacco Industry's External Research: Brown and Williamson Documents
- Medical journal documents tobacco industry funding of research to generate good publicity for the industry, to deflect attention away from tobacco as a health danger, and to attempt, sometimes secretly, to influence policymakers.
Masters of Manipulation: Tobacco-industry Tactics
- Examines tobacco industry tactics in detail, with focus on Canada.
WHO Faces Up to Its Tobacco Links
- PR strategies used by the tobacco industry to get the World Health Organization to derail or weaken its tobacco campaign.
Smoking'! How the Tobacco Industry Employs PR Scum
- News article covers the development of the PR industry with the tobacco industry, and how and why tobacco uses PR today. (November 22, 1995)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2013 at 14:26:32 UTC -