become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regulation/Secondhand_Smoke
Health: Specific Substances: Tobacco: Effects: By Source of Exposure: Secondhand Smoke
Society: Issues: Health: Tobacco: Advocacy: Anti-Tobacco: Regional
Society: Issues: Health: Tobacco: Advocacy: Pro-Tobacco: Regulation: Secondhand Smoke
Society: Issues: Health: Tobacco: Secondhand Smoke
Association for Nonsmokers -- Minnesota
- Resources on smokefree workplaces, restaurants, and apartments.
Clean Indoor Air as a Youth Protection Strategy
- ANR analysis puts forward a short summary of smokefree environments as a youth tobacco protection and prevention strategy.
Coalition for Clean Air and Clean Lungs
- Describes how to protect oneself from secondhand smoke in apartments, at home, in the workplace, in public places. Also tobacco industry information, news, and analysis.
GASP of Colorado
- White papers and factsheets on secondhand smoke; smokefree dining database.
GASP of Nebraska
- Nonprofit organization founded in 1989, dedicated to the elimination of conditions in which people in Nebraska inhale secondhand smoke.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2015 at 14:45:07 UTC -