become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/United_States
California Youth Advocacy Network (CYAN)
- Dedicated to the support of youth and young adult tobacco control advocacy throughout California. By providing young people and agencies working with young people with the tangible tools for action, CYAN strives to mobilize a powerful statewide movement for tobacco control.
Capital District Tobacco-Free Coalition
- Capital Region of New York State provides information on secondhand smoke, educational resources, medical resources, business and organization resources, information and support for people quitting smoking.
Central Iowa Tobacco-Free Partnership
- Committed to saving lives through community education that reduces tobacco use and exposure to secondhand smoke; provides information, resources, and smoke free dining guide.
Coalition for a Tobacco Free Vermont
- The Coalition "believes that Vermonters care about clean air and the health of our fellow neighbors, friends, and family. Our goal is to empower Vermonters with information and tools to influence our state government to work toward a Tobacco Free Vermont."
Colorado Tobacco Education and Prevention
- Tobacco information and facts, local programs and coalitions, smoking cessation programs, prevention tips, best practices for prevention, state and local laws and ordinances.
Colorado Tobacco Education and Prevention Alliance
- Statewide coalition of organizations and individuals committed to reducing tobacco use and exposure to second-hand smoke throughout Colorado through education and advocacy.
Illinois Tobacco-Free Communities
- Current projects and programs, cost of somking calculator, quit tips, kids area, and tobacco industry deception tactics.
Maryland - Smoking Stops Here
- Organization provides information and ways to get involved in the fight against tobacco use in Maryland.
Nevada Tobacco Prevention Coalition
- An alliance of public and private organizations working towards a tobacco-free Nevada. Provides training on grassroots organizing, working with the media, gathering and using data, speaking out on public policy and maximizing people and funds in the fight against tobacco.
New Jersey GASP
- Works for smokefree air for nonsmokers and tobacco-free lives for children. Sections on smokfree dining, legislation, litigation, solving problems, and for activists.
Pennsylvania Alliance to Control Tobacco
- Statewide alliance whose focus is grassroots tobacco public policy and advocacy.
Sevier County Tobacco Coalition
- The single most preventable cause of death and disease in Tennessee is the use of tobacco products. Our main focus is a healthy community for our residents.
Smoke Free Wisconsin
- Promotes effective tobacco control policies that will protect nonsmokers from secondhand smoke; prevent the initiation of smoking, especially among children; and ensure that there is a well-funded, comprehensive and effective statewide tobacco prevention program.
Smoking Stinks; Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Dangers of tobacco; youth focus.
Tobacco Action Coalition of Long Island
- Prevention, cessation, and protection from tobacco products are the focus; cessation resources, pending legislation, teen scene, news, events, and related sites.
Tobacco Free Wichita Coalition
- Aims to explain the harmful effects of secondhand smoke, promote smokefree air, encourage quitting, and create a strong network of clean air advocates.
- Current and accurate information on tobacco control resources, research, and technical assistance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 8, 2015 at 15:05:05 UTC -