become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regional/Canada
AIRSPACE Action on Smoking and Health
- British Columbia, Canada-based group of "Sworn Enemies of the Tobacco Industry" advocates for smokefree air, protection for children, and smokefree workplaces.
Clean Air Coalition of B.C.
- Advocates for smokefree workplaces and public places in British Columbia, Canada.
Ontario Campaign for Action on Tobacco
- Founded in 1992 to support the Ontario Tobacco Control Act to reduce tobacco sales to minors, eliminate tobacco sales from drug stores and vending machines, and make more public places smoke-free. Since then, has worked for smoke-free workplace and public place by-laws, has done research on the costs of smoking and the impacts of second-hand smoke, and assisted health agencies in developing and implementing tobacco control policies.
Physicians for a Smoke-Free Canada
- Covers everything from tobaco marketing to constituents of secondhand smoke to economic costs of smoking in Canada to tobacco industry front groups in Canada.
Smoke Free Ottawa
- Aims to create a smoke-free city where all citiens are protected form the harmful effects of secondhand smoke, where smokers are encouraged to quit, and where former smokers have help in remaining smokefree; in English and French.
Smoke-Free Nova Scotia
- Coalition of groups committed to a tobacco-free Nova Scotia, Canada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 8:15:04 UTC -