become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anti-Tobacco/Regional
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Substance Abuse: Tobacco
ASH New Zealand
- Mission is to improve the health and well being of all New Zealanders by eliminating disease and premature death due to tobacco. Educates on harmful effects of active and passive smoking, supports and encourages relevant legislation, e.g. to protect smokefree environments.
- Forthcoming are tobacco and smoking fact sheets, statistics, news, projects, policies, and resources.
- Tobacco use and control in Thailand.
Australian Council on Smoking and Health
- Dedicated to raising awareness in the community on smoking and health issues in Australia. Educational campaigns, quit programs, library, and tobacco industry secrets.
Ceche: International Tobacco Control Program
- Offers tobacco control programs in Hungary, the Czech Republic, former Yugoslavia, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, and India.
Framework Convention Alliance
- An international alliance of organisations committed to a strong and effective Framework Convention on Tobacco Control, in order to substantially and quickly reduce death, disease, and disability caused by tobacco.
Smoke and Mirrors: the Canadian Tobacco War
- Complete online book covers tobacco control in Canada, including money, history, advertising, sponsorships, warnings, secondhand smoke, tax and smuggling, packaging, industry tactics, youth, women, farmers.
Smoke Free Birmingham (UK)
- Posters, screen savers, videos, printed information, and factsheets on smoking, quitting, and going smokefree.
Tobacco Control Program In Czech Republic
- Aims to heighten public awareness and catalyze policy change necessary for the creation of a tobacco-free environment in the Czech Republic.
Tobacco Free Albania
- Interview with Sara Bogdani, youth advocate for a tobacco-free Albania.
Tobacco in the 3rd World
- Feature article deals with facts about tobacco including its effect on 3rd World development and ecosystems. Case studies include Kenya, Malawi, the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, and Brazil.
The Tobacco Reference Guide: International
- Covers tobacco issues in Canada, China, Eastern Europe, Hong Kong, India, Bangladesh, Japan, Korea, Latin America, the Middle East, Northern Africa, the Philippines, Russia and the former Soviet Union, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Western Europe.
- Information for local government, tobacco retailers, restaurants and cafes, pubs and clubs, choppign centers, environmental health officers, and smokers, on changes to tobacco law in Australia.
Towards a Tobacco Free Society
- The report of the tobacco free policy review group in Ireland.
You Can Stop Smoking
- Health Scotland provides help in quitting smoking with a national NHS stop smoking campaign.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2014 at 6:24:03 UTC -