become an editor
the entire directory
only in Teen_Smoking/Organizations
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Health: Tobacco: Advocacy: Anti-Tobacco: Prevention: Teen Smoking: Organizations
ANR: Youth and Tobacco
- Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights information on youth and tobacco; tobacco industry recruiting of youth; clean indoor air as a youth protection strategy; tobacco industry "prevention" programs; and research on effectiveness of restricting youth access to tobacco.
Changing the Environment to Help Kids Grow up Tobacco-Free
- "Children do not simply 'choose' to smoke. They are greatly influenced by their environment, which is greatly influenced by public policies. Children are much more likely to smoke if they are surrounded by attractive tobacco advertising and promotion; if their favorite sport is sponsored by a tobacco company; if their film idols smoke in the movies; if they see people smoking all around them; and if tobacco products are cheap and readily available to them."
Kick Butts Generation
- Tobacco prevention and tobacco control for Delaware youth.
Kids Against Tobacco Smoke
- Facts and games to help kids stop smoking. Learn about cancer, nicotine and the effect of smoke and join the Kids Against Tobacco Smoking campaign.
- SWAT, Students Working Against Tobacco, a statewide anti-tobacco youth movement in Oklahoma.
Tobacco Free Kids
- Campaign attempting to protect children from tobacco addiction by raising awareness of its use.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 9:05:07 UTC -