become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medication/Ritalin
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: ADD and ADHD
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: ADD and ADHD
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: M: Methylphenidate
Society: Issues: Education: Behavior Medication
ADHD and Medication
- Balanced information on the proper use of Ritalin in individuals who might have attention deficit disorder.
ADHD Study: Study Points to More Targeted Use of Ritalin: Drug Not Effective For All
- While examining the brains of hyperactive, inattentive boys, Harvard researchers found a reduced flow of blood into a specific area of the brain known as the putamen which helps to control movement and attention.
Better Children through Chemistry
- Article, presented by Meta News, on the use of drugs, particularly Ritalin, to combat ADD.
No More Ritalin
- Book by Dr. Mary Ann Block covering the use of Ritalin and a non-drug approach to treating children diagnosed with ADHD.
Ritalin and ADD/ADHD.
- Information on the use of Ritalin on school children; side effects and evidence of over-medication; tips for parents on how to tell if their child needs Ritalin and how they can help their child handle the symptoms for which they have been prescribed the drug.
Ritalin and Junk Science
- Alternative viewpoints on Ritalin use for ADHD, hyperactivity, and impulsivity in children. Includes contact information.
Ritalin Side Effects?
- Two M.D.s describe potential side effects of Ritalin.
Ritalin: Child Abuse On Prescription?
- An article by a campaigning journalist in the UK, analysing the marketing and use of Ritalin and related medications.
Ritalin - Miracle Drug or Cop-Out?
- Republication of an article by Ken Livingston. (April 01, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2015 at 5:26:28 UTC -