become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mental_Health/Anti-Psychiatry_Organizations
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health: Anti-Psychiatry Organizations
ADD and ADHD
Antidepressants Facts, Side-Effects & Safety
- Antidepressants Facts, Side-Effects & Safety. SSRI & SSNRI anti-depressants research, articles, studies, personal experiences, views of doctors..
The Antipsychiatry Coalition
- Nonprofit volunteer organization of people who feel they have been harmed by psychiatry.
A Child's Guide to Social Work
- The emphasis of SWARE (Social Work Abuse Resistance Education) warns people about coercion and psychoactive drugs. The picture-book may be read online or downloaded in PDF format.
Citizens Commission on Human Rights - Mental Health Abuse
- Exposing the crimes of mental health practitioners through articles about fraud, pseudoscience, restraints, elderly and child abuse within the psychiatric systems.
The Crime of Psychiatry
- Offers free PDF format pamphlets with statistics, facts, reports, and recommendations regarding the shortcomings of psychiatric science, corruption in the industry, over-medication of children, abuses, and misuse of restraints.
International Center for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology
- Covers the potential dangers of drugs, electroshock, psychosurgery, biological theories of psychiatry and treating social, interpersonal and personal problems as though they were medical diseases.
Mental Health Faithweb
- An index to sites that explore abuses in the mental health field, including crimes committed by psychiatrists against their patients, Electro-Shock Therapy, involuntary commitment, abuse of psychotropic drugs and Ritalin.
- Articles on psychiatric fraud. Topics include Ritalin, Prozac, ADD, ADHD, ECT.
PsychSearch.net -- Psych Abuses
- This web site is dedicated to tracking and reporting on criminal violations committed by psychotherapists in the State of Florida. There is an unfortunate trail of broken lives who have been damaged due to psychiatric and psychotherapist abuse. The mission of this site is to expose these abuses and assist our local and state governments in informing the public of those psychotherapists who break the law.
Say No To Psychiatry
- Offers information on the shortcomings of psychiatry. Includes topics on the history of psychiatry, medications, ECT, ADHD, and Eugenics.
- A satirical look at abuses in the mental health industry and irresponsible psychiatrists.
Support Coalition International's MindFreedom.org
- Voice of the movement against human rights violations in the psychiatric system. Features survivors' tales and news about issues and trends.
- Life education center for healing and serving others as ourselves - the alternative to the verbal and physical abuse of psychiatry.
The Wildest Colts Make the Best Horses
- A resource site for parents, and a challenge to the biomedical mental health industry
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 2:24:04 PM EST -