become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fraud/Quackery
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Health: Fraud: Quackery
Health: Alternative: Opposing Views
Health: Resources: Professional: Evidence Based Healthcare
"Operation Cure-all" Targets Internet Health Fraud
- FTC law enforcement and consumer education campaign focuses on stopping the quacks.
- Nearly 100 listings.
How to Spot Health Fraud
- The FDA Backgrounder lists the most common kinds of health fraud. Provides advice on how to spot a quack and where to file a complaint.
- Handbook of Texas entry on the history of quackery including definition and overview.
National Council Against Health Fraud, Inc.
- The NCAHF is a USA voluntary health agency that focuses its attention upon health fraud, misinformation and quackery as public health problems.
Quackery - Wikipedia
- Overview of current and historical aspects of fraudulent health care.
- Covers unproven and scientifically questionable claims of alternative health therapies, vitamin peddlers, and other health frauds.
- Critical reviews, specially of alternative medicine. Provides resources and links on quackery, alternative medicine and health fraud.
The Scientific Review of Mental Health Practice
- Peer-reviewed journal devoted exclusively to distinguishing scientifically-supported claims from scientifically-unsupported claims in clinical psychology, psychiatry, social work, and allied disciplines.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Easy-to-read FDA publication about phony medicines and unproven treatments.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:09:18 PM EDT -