become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Fraud
Health: Alternative: Opposing Views
Health: Resources: Consumer Information
Society: Issues: Fraud
Bureau of Health Professions
- Manages and provides access to the National Practitioner Data Bank, the Healthcare Integrity and Protection Data Bank, and the Federal Credentialing Program.
Health Watch UK
- Information on how to spot fraudulent claims. Non-profit organization in the UK.
MedlinePlus: Health Fraud
- Focuses on health fraud resources and tips on where to report fraud cases. Partially in Spanish.
National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association
- Issue-based organization for the detection, investigation, and prosecution of health care fraud.
New Jersey AIDS Health Fraud Task Force
- Identifies the promotion of an AIDS related health product, treatment or service that is known to be false, unproven, or potentially harmful.
Protecting Medicare and You from Fraud
- Online booklet on how to identify and avoid fraudulent Medicare billing practices and how to report suspected fraudulent products and practices. [PDF]
Recognizing Fraud in Health Care
- List of resources and links related to various kinds of health care fraud.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2015 at 6:54:09 UTC -