become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Fraud
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Health: Fraud
Health: Alternative: Opposing Views
Health: Resources: Consumer Information
Society: Issues: Fraud
Bureau of Health Professions
- Manages and provides access to the National Practitioner Data Bank, the Healthcare Integrity and Protection Data Bank, and the Federal Credentialing Program.
File a Complaint
- Better business bureau online accepts your complains and forwards them to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Health Care Fraud Report
- Features a broad range of health care fraud and abuse issues in the private insurance industry, managed care organizations, federal and state programs.
Health Watch UK
- Information on how to spot fraudulent claims. Non-profit organization in the UK.
MedlinePlus: Health Fraud
- Focuses on health fraud resources and tips on where to report fraud cases. Partially in Spanish.
National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association
- Issue-based organization for the detection, investigation, and prosecution of health care fraud.
New Jersey AIDS Health Fraud Task Force
- Identifies the promotion of an AIDS related health product, treatment or service that is known to be false, unproven, or potentially harmful.
Protecting Medicare and You from Fraud
- Online booklet on how to identify and avoid fraudulent Medicare billing practices and how to report suspected fraudulent products and practices. [PDF]
Recognizing Fraud in Health Care
- List of resources and links related to various kinds of health care fraud.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2013 at 13:45:07 UTC -