become an editor
the entire directory
only in Marijuana/Medical_Purposes
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: M: Marijuana
This category in other languages:
American Medical Marijuana Association
- Group advocates a patient's right to use marijuana. Links to cannabis cultivation, medical use, and political activity.
Americans for Safe Access
- A media and grassroots campaign designed to compel the US federal government to back off its anti-medical marijuana actions.
Arizona Marijuana Doctors Clinic
- Locations in Arizona providing medical marijuana certifications.
Benefits of Marijuana, Reported by AskMen.com
- Information on the benefits of Marijuana, including myths that are purely false and the actual medical research.
Cannabis Campaigners Guide
- Information, contacts, news, politics, science, books, campaigning, letter-writing, uses, chronology of cannabis, law, health and information from around the world.
Coalition for Medical Marijuana
- A coalition of pro-legalization groups provide this site to unite persons interested in being informed of the cannabis movement.There are links to lawmakers and many activist groups.
Compassionate Act: Physicians&Patients Referral Service
- This medical referral site can aid people in finding doctors and recommendations to use medical marijuana in states that allow for compassionate practices.
Contigo-Conmigo Medical Cannabis
- Based upon a belief that therapeutic use of cannabis is morally, ethically, and medically justified. This non-profit organization is dedicated to educate and support patients who use marijuana for medical purposes.
Green Cross Medical Marijuana Clinic
- Offering compassionate medicine and medical marijuana exams with a state licensed Physician. Located in central Phoenix Arizona.
Mary Jane's Survival Guide
- Interactive list of medical marijuana dispensaries, doctors and clinics offering care, services and treatment related to the medicinal use of marijuana in Arizona.
The Medical Marijuana Mission
- The author is on a mission asking the Canadian government to help find a clean, affordable source of Marijuana for Medicinal purposes for those in need.
Medical Marijuana Pro/Con
- The goal of this site is to publish the best available pro and con responses to the question: Should marijuana be a medical option now? It also includes responses to subsidiary questions about medical value, medical risks, public policy, and legal issues.
- Search engine supports cannabis related sites. The index includes section devoted to medical use.
San Diego Association for Cannabis Therapeutics
- This association has created a site to promote Proposition 215 by linking patients with therapeutic options in the San Diego, California area.
WoMen's Alliance For Medical Marijuana
- A patient collective that provides information, facilitates education and offers medical marijuana for patients with a letter of recommendation from their physicians.
Marijuana Medical Purposes
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2014 at 15:15:09 UTC -