become an editor
the entire directory
only in Drugs/Illegal
AIDS and Substance Abuse
War on Drugs
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse
Home: Family: Parenting: Child Safety: Substance Abuse
Shopping: Recreation: Drugs
Almanac of Policy Issues: Drug Policy
- Background information and links on U.S. drug policy issues.
Canadian Foundation for Drug Policy
- A non-profit organization founded in 1993 by several of Canada's leading specialists in drug policy.
- Prohibition of drugs, as with alcohol, has been a failure. Outright legalization, as with alcohol and tobacco, would also be a failure. What is needed is a middle ground, a true policy of "decriminalization." Specific proposals are examined here.
The Drug Wars
- Topics on this site include prohibition, abuse, legalization, and the war on drugs. Heavily hyperlinked to authoritative offsite resources.
Give the People What They Want
- Argues that the government should fund research into safe alternatives to recreational illegal drugs, that provide the same benefits without any of the dangerous ill-effects.
Independent Drug Monitoring Unit
- Unique drugs research in the UK. Information for students and solicitors.
National Drug Strategy Network
- Information sharing network. Takes no official positions on policy matters.
Usenet talk.politics.drugs -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 17, 2015 at 5:24:06 UTC -