become an editor
the entire directory
only in Young_People/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- AIDS education for young people, including statistics, history, and stories of people living with HIV.
- Minnesota campground and outreach program for children. Programs, facilities, volunteer application, and event listings.
- A nonprofit organization providing youth 7-16 impacted by HIV/AIDS with a summer camping experience. Includes details of camps, a counsellor's story, and press releases.
- non-profit year round camp for children living with HIV and AIDS.
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- An organization dedicated to identifying, funding and conducting basic pediatric HIV/AIDS research.
National Pediatric AIDS Network
- A resource for information on children and adolescents with HIV/AIDS.
World Medical Fund
- UK registered charity works with the rural communities of Malawi to give its children a better chance at life by providing mobile clinics, orphan support, HIV/AIDs education and vocational training.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 12:35:05 UTC -