become an editor
the entire directory
only in Young_People/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Sexually Transmitted Diseases: AIDS: Young People: Organizations
- AIDS education for young people, including statistics, history, and stories of people living with HIV.
- Minnesota campground and outreach program for children. Programs, facilities, volunteer application, and event listings.
- A nonprofit organization providing youth 7-16 impacted by HIV/AIDS with a summer camping experience. Includes details of camps, a counsellor's story, and press releases.
- non-profit year round camp for children living with HIV and AIDS.
Child Rights Information Network
- Annotated links with data, worldwide about children and AIDS.
Children with Aids Charity
- Support and services for UK children. News and events, fundraising, information on help offered, and HIV risks information.
Children with AIDS Project
- Provides services for children infected/affected by AIDS or drug exposed infants who will require foster or adoptive families.
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- An organization dedicated to identifying, funding and conducting basic pediatric HIV/AIDS research.
National Pediatric AIDS Network
- A resource for information on children and adolescents with HIV/AIDS.
World Medical Fund
- UK registered charity works with the rural communities of Malawi to give its children a better chance at life by providing mobile clinics, orphan support, HIV/AIDs education and vocational training.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:51:15 PM EST -