become an editor
the entire directory
only in AIDS/Religion
Conditions and Diseases
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Sexually Transmitted Diseases: AIDS: Religion
Society: Religion and Spirituality
Computerized AIDS Ministries (CAM)
- Personal stories, memorials, and an e-mail discussion group with a spiritual basis. Members are from a variety of faith backgrounds and some do not identify with organized religion.
HIV/AIDS Ministries Network
- Information about the United Methodist Health and Welfare Ministries, which has been actively involved in the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
MCC AIDS Ministry
- Articles and contact information presented by The Body.
National Episcopal AIDS Coalition
- Works collaboratively for effective HIV/AIDS ministry on and by all levels of the Episcopal Church.
Zen Hospice Project
- A program of the San Francisco Zen Center, serving people facing death from cancer, AIDS and other illnesses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 11:56:15 AM EDT -