become an editor
the entire directory
only in Race_and_Ethnicity/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Race and Ethnicity
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Sexually Transmitted Diseases: AIDS: Race and Ethnicity: Organizations
African-American AIDS, Support Services and Survival Institute
- The AMASSI Center of Los Angeles provides culturally and socially relevant health promotion, cultural affirmation, harm-reduction, informational and empowerment programs within the African-American and surrounding communities.
Black Coalition on AIDS
- Dedicated to the advocacy, education and harm reduction for the HIV/AIDS disease of African-American people.
Latino Commission on AIDS Inc
- AIDS ( SIDA ) and HIV ( VIH ) information for Latino/Hispanic health.
National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- Organization and event information, statistics, and press releases
National Native American AIDS Prevention Center
- News, events and programs.
Phoenix Indian Medical Center
- The HIV Center of Excellence (HIVCOE) is a clinically based center for HIV care, treatment, research and intervention.
Project Red Talon
- Provides HIV/STD prevention education, training, technical assistance, and resource materials to American Indian tribes in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:51:15 UTC -