become an editor
the entire directory
only in Circumcision/Organizations
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Health: Circumcision: Organizations
National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers
Health: Men's Health: Procedures: Foreskin Restoration: Support Groups
AME - Association contre la Mutilation des Enfants
- Articles contain medical perspectives and information about demystifying circumcision, medical treatment for phimosis, and aesthetics of the foreskin.
Attorneys for the Rights of the Child
- An international network of attorneys and supporters addressing the multi-faceted issue of genital mutilation of children, particularly the practice of male circumcision.
Circumcision Resource Center
- A nonprofit educational organization with the purpose of informing the public and professionals about the practice of circumcision.
Doctors Opposing Circumcision
- International organization of physicians, and others who are opposed to routine neonatal circumcision. [Seattle Washington]
International Coalition for Genital Integrity
- An alliance of international organizations dedicated to protecting normal anatomy and ending unnecessary genital cuttings for both males and females.
Mothers Against Circumcision
- Information, support, e-mail discussion group and live chats.
- The National Organization to Halt the Abuse and Routine Mutilation of Males is a direct-action men's network organized against circumcision of healthy male infants and children.
NORM Southern California
- Group for men who have concerns about being circumcised, are considering restoration. Provides information about benefits, consultations, and a message board.
Nurses for the Rights of the Child
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to protect unconsenting infants and children from surgical alterations of their healthy genitals.
Students for Genital Integrity
- Working to end forced genital cutting through awareness campaigns targeting students, parents, teachers, and health care providers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:51:12 PM EST -