become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fat_Acceptance/Organizations
- Supporting the big beautiful women in the Chicagoland area.
- The Chubsters are a vicious girl gang dedicated to showing that chubbers are badass, hot, mean, bitchy, cute, funny and tough.
The Council on Size and Weight Discrimination
- A not-for-profit group which works to change people's attitudes about body size. Consumer advocacy in the areas of medical treatment, job discrimination, and media images.
Fabulous World of FAT!SO?
- For people who don't apologize for their size.
International Size Acceptance Association - ISAA
- Promotes size acceptance and fights size discrimination throughout the world by means of advocacy and visible, lawful actions.
- A Tulsa based organization where people of size can feel at home. Hosts meetings and social events for people of size and those who admire them.
National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance
- NAAFA is a non-profit human rights organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for fat people. NAAFA has been working since 1969 to eliminate discrimination based on body size and provide fat people with the tools for self-empowerment through public education, advocacy, and member support.
National Organization for Lesbians of Size
- A support, social and networking organization for lesbians of size. Local and National events, national conference and quarterly newsletters.
Southern California Size Acceptance Coalition
- Fighting for size acceptance in Southern California through activism as a civil rights issue to make all aware of size acceptance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 13, 2012 at 12:24:04 UTC -