become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alcohol/Drunk_Driving
08 BAC Standard
Administrative License Revocation
Victim Memorials and Support
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Alcohol
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Support Groups
Society: Issues: Transportation: Roads and Highways: Road Safety
This category in other languages:
- Aimed at enhancing awareness of all aspects of road safety in South Africa, including impaired driving.
Blood Alcohol Content
- Gives what BAC percentage exists after a user enters in data including what and how much alcohol is consumed, body weight, and other information.
Blood Alcohol Educator
- Learn how gender, body weight, food, and what, how much, and how fast one drinks can affect blood alcohol concentration (BAC).
- Discusses the nature of hit-and-run crashes, many of which are alcohol related. Includes news and victim assistance resources.
Drinking and Driving
- Evaluates prevention measures to reduce drunk driving, including license suspension or revovation, impounding or confiscating vehicle plates, enforcing open container laws, and increasing penalties such as fines and jail. Provided by SUNY Potsdam, a division of the State University of New York.
Jeannette's Law and DUI / DWI Fatalities
- Aims to stop habitual drunk drivers from killing anymore children and help pass Jeannette's Law -- a lifetime license revocation for a 3rd DUI offense -- in all US states.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 12:54:09 UTC -