become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pro-Gun_Rights/Personal_Pages
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Gun Control
- Gun commentary from a self-described, independent libertarian.
Archive of Tim Lambert's Postings on Gun Control
- Selected postings from the usenet group, talk.politics.guns.
Assault Weapon Truth: The Facts about Assault Weapons
- Analysis of the debate over assault weapons from a gun-rights standpoint, examining technical and statistical data.
Blue Steel Democrats
- Maintained by the Gun Owners Caucus of the Democratic Party of Oregon, last updated in 2011.
- Home page of a blind concealed carry permit holder who appeared in Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine. Biographical information, FAQ, and links to related articles.
Clayton Cramer's Web Page
- Articles, commentary, and book reviews on gun rights, and gun control issues.
Cold Dead Hands
- Fighting for the right of American citizens to keep and bear arms.
Concealed Carry Weapons Laws By State
- Information by state and articles providing opinions and advise. Last updated in 2012.
Dave Kopel's Home Page
- Essays and articles covering a wide-range of gun control and Second Amendment topics.
- General discussions about firearms with information on concealment, choice, equipment and legalities.
Equal Rights for CCW
- Striving for reform of California's concealed carry weapons laws. Discusses inequities of the current system and legal issues. Last updated in 2004.
The Gun Wire
- An aggregator of links to national and international news sources and columnists providing pro and anti-gun related stories and commentary.
HK91.com Quote Library
- Quotations about freedom, liberty and the right to keep and bear arms, from past and contemporary figures.
John R Lott's Website
- Information on the author's work and opinion pieces on the subject of gun control.
Learn About Guns
- Firearm information and political discussions from a gun rights perspective, emphasising self-defense rights.
Musings of the GeekWithA.45
- Commentary on gun-related events, last updated in 2010.
NFA Gun Trust Lawyer Blog
- Information on the use of revocable trusts for the purchase of NFA firearms in each state
Of Arms and the Law
- Lawyer David T. Hardy's weblog featuring news, commentary, and history.
- Weblog content critical of lawsuits against gunmakers and owners.
The Right to Keep and Bear Arms (RKBA)
- Directory of firearms rights organizations, research, news, legislation, court and legal issues, and other resources.
- Pro-gun rights opinion.
Self-defense: A Basic Human Right
- Explains and justifies the right and wisdom of preserving firearms ownership for self-defense, combining pictorial, historical, and current perspectives.
The Smallest Minority
- Pro-gun rights commentary and analysis.
The Stentorian's Second Amendment Site
- Resources, downloadable royalty-free leaflets, analysis, and commentary. Last updated in 2006.
Tao of Gun
- Addressing gun control and Second Amendment issues from a New Age perspective.
- News, opinions, information, and activism mainly concerning threats to firearms rights.
Truth About Guns, Crime & Violence
- Analysis and essays of selected gun control statistics and studies.
TYSK - Second Amendment Department
- News, opinions, and alerts concerning the Second Amendment and the right to keep and bear arms.
Violence in America - Effective Solutions
- Paper authored by a group of doctors addressing gun violence and proposing solutions.
The War on Guns - Notes from the Resistance
- Web log commentary, from gun rights activist David Codrea, on events affecting gun rights.
The Right to Keep and Bear ... What?
- An essay giving past and present interpretations of "arms" as used in the Second Amendment. (April 05, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2013 at 2:52:23 UTC -