become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/National
National Rifle Association
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Gun Control: Advocacy Groups
American Firearms Institute
- Firearms information, statistics, law, and opinion.
Assault Weapon Watch
- The Coalition to Prevent Assault Weapon violence relies on volunteers to watch assault weapons to document any violence committed by them.
Citizens Committee Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Offers books, discusses legal issues, current and proposed legislation on the right to keep and bear arms.
- Legislative updates, e-mail alerts, editorials and online bulletins.
Firearms Policy Coalition
- Tracks proposed gun bills and legal action.
Gun Owners of America
- A no-compromise national gun rights organization. Legislative updates, editorials and FAQs.
Guns Save Life
- Local, national, and international gun rights information. Includes Illinois, Indiana and beyond.
Independent Firearm Owners Association (IFOA)
- Promoting safe and responsible firearms ownership as guaranteed by the Second Amendment while supporting effective solutions for complex criminal justice problems.
Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership
- Brief articles discussing the Holocaust, genocide, and their relationship to gun control. Books, pamphlets and T-shirts offered for sale.
Keep and Bear Arms
- News, articles, essays, links, and more, dedicated to the preservation of gun rights.
Law Enforcement Alliance of America
- A coalition of law enforcement professionals, crime victims, and concerned citizens supporting legislation at every level of government that reduces violent crime while preserving the rights of all citizens, including self-defense.
- Supports development of self-reliant women who consider self-defense a right and responsibility. Includes a few essays on guns and self-defense.
National Association for Gun Rights
- News and federal legislation.
National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Defends and promotes America's hunting and shooting traditions. Includes news and press releases.
NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund
- Provides legal and financial assistance to selected individuals and organizations defending their right to keep and bear arms. Additionally, the Fund sponsors legal research and education on a wide variety of gun-related issues, including the meaning of the Second Amendment and nature of the right to keep and bear arms provisions in state constitutions.
NRA Institute for Legislative Action
- The lobbying arm of the National Rifle Association. News article links, press releases, research library, legislative updates, contribution form, events calendar, firearms glossary, and FAQs page.
- State specific information on aspects related to the legality of the open carry of firearms. Maps, news and forums by state.
- FAQ, press releases, email list, starting a chapter, and advice on breaking-down barriers.
Second Amendment Foundation
- Seeks to promote a better understanding of firearms rights through educational and legal action. Editorials, publications, and news.
Second Amendment Sisters: Armed Informed Mothers March
- Countering the 'Million Moms' providing information and education.
Students for the Second Amendment
- Centered in Texas. Events and news releases,
Women's Firearm Network
- Provides firearms, self-defense, and training information. Articles, events, and seminars.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 10, 2015 at 8:15:12 UTC -