become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gun_Control/Pro-Gun_Rights
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Gun Control: Pro-Gun Rights
Recreation: Guns: Organizations
- Home page of a blind concealed carry permit holder who appeared in Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine. Biographical information, FAQ, and links to related articles.
Clayton Cramer's Web Page
- Articles, commentary, and book reviews on gun rights, and gun control issues.
Concealed Carry Weapons Laws By State
- Information by state and articles providing opinions and advise.
Dave Kopel's Home Page
- Essays and articles covering a wide-range of gun control and Second Amendment topics.
- General discussions about firearms with information on concealment, choice, equipment and legalities.
Equal Rights for CCW
- Striving for reform of California's concealed carry weapons laws. Discusses inequities of the current system and legal issues. Last updated in 2004.
- Reports and discusses media bias with analysis, criticism, and corrections.
- Presentation and analysis of firearms statistics, research, policies, and gun control laws.
- Addresses gun control issues in a myth versus fact format.
HK91.com Quote Library
- Quotations about freedom, liberty and the right to keep and bear arms, from past and contemporary figures.
John R Lott's Website
- Information on the author's work and opinion pieces on the subject of gun control.
Just Facts Gun Control
- Brief discussions of firearms used in crime and self-defense, right-to-carry laws, assault weapons, the Brady bill, school shootings, armor piercing bullets, accidents, and the Second Amendment.
- Weblog content critical of lawsuits against gunmakers and owners.
Self-defense: A Basic Human Right
- Explains and justifies the right and wisdom of preserving firearms ownership for self-defense, combining pictorial, historical, and current perspectives.
TYSK - Second Amendment Department
- News, opinions, and alerts concerning the Second Amendment and the right to keep and bear arms.
Tao of Gun
- Addressing gun control and Second Amendment issues from a New Age perspective.
The Journalist's Guide to Gun Policy Scholars and Second Amendment Scholars
- Contact list of anti-regulation scholars.
The Right to Keep and Bear ... What?
- An essay giving past and present interpretations of "arms" as used in the Second Amendment.
The Right to Keep and Bear Arms (RKBA)
- Directory of firearms rights organizations, research, news, legislation, court and legal issues, and other resources.
The Stentorian's Second Amendment Site
- Resources, downloadable royalty-free leaflets, analysis, and commentary. Last updated in 2006.
Truth About Guns, Crime & Violence
- Analysis and essays of selected gun control statistics and studies.
Violence in America - Effective Solutions
- Paper authored by a group of doctors addressing gun violence and proposing solutions.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 28, 2013 5:17:49 PM EDT -