become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government_Operations/Census
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Government Operations: Census
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Executive Branch: Department of Commerce: Economics and Statistics Administration: Census Bureau
The 'race' question on the U.S. census is racist.
- Editorial arguing that the question of race on the U.S. Census is racist.
ACA's Position on the Census Issue
- Asserts that excluding private US citizens residing abroad results in a distortion of the congressional apportionment process.
Census 2000 a Tool of Socialist State Building
- Editorial comment on the premise that the US census is unconstitutional and designed to assist in expanding a socialist state.
Census 2000 and Racial Information: Reverse Discrimination?
- Argues that census race data is used to allocate tax dollars for racial quota programs, which discriminates unfairly against anyone not in a politically correct group.
Census 2000 Protest
- Argues that the US census focuses too much attention on "race", essentially pitting each race against another for special government favors.
How Stuff Works: U.S. Census
- Defends the census, explaining some of how it works from a Census office kind of perspective.
Prisoners of the Census
- Criticizes how the U.S. census counts prisoners and includes factsheets, testimony, and research on how economic and political resources are allocated based on population.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 2:21:20 PM EDT -