become an editor
the entire directory
only in Global/Hegemonism
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Global: Hegemonism
Society: Issues: Economic: Monopolies and Oligopolies
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Aiding Abusers
Society: Issues: Intellectual Property
The Constraints of Hegemonism
- Article by Gerard Baudson on The New World Order And Yugoslavia.
International Action Center
- American organization which fights US militarism, war, and corporate greed.
Third World Traveler
- Offers an alternative view to the mainstream media about the global impact of the policies of transnational corporations, international financial and trade institutions, the corporate press, and the United States government.
- Comprehensive progressive analysis and action site. One of its main focuses is the US' (and its allies) overwhelming dominance on the world scene, and the US' flagrant abuses of human rights and international law.
CNN.com - Combating American Hegemony
- How China is working to establish a regional bloc in part to counter American dominance. (June 20, 2001)
Getting Hegemony Right
- How the United States should ameliorate concerns about its hegemony and power asymmetries through open government and globalism. An article in The National Interest. (April 01, 2001)
Regional Tie-ups to Frustrate US
- Arguing that neighbours mattered for "China's economic strength and military might," a Chinese analyst called for regional alliances to "defuse international hegemonism by the United States." (March 07, 2000)
Hegemonism Remains Main Threat to World Peace
- Chinese government news release. (July 27, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 18, 2007 at 9:29:39 UTC -