become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Global
Aid and Development
Society: Issues: Conspiracy
Society: Issues: Economic
Society: Issues: Environment
Society: Issues: Health
Society: Issues: Health: Drugs: Illegal
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties
Society: Issues: Poverty
Society: Issues: Regional
This category in other languages:
Calvert-Henderson Quality of Life Indicators
- Contribution to the worldwide effort to develop comprehensive statistics of national well-being. Includes methodology, models and articles.
Global Issues That Affect Everyone
- Extensive collection of articles and links about issues related to trade, geopolitics, human rights, and the environment.
NMCI Global Diversity Search
- Locate articles and research on global diversity issues, such as diaspora, immigration, refugees, race, ethnicity, cultural diversity, multicultural education, mental health, and conflict resolution.
The Simultaneous Policy
- Argues that the main barrier to improve today's economic, environmental or social problems is competition - and thus all nations need to regulate capital simultaneously. [In English, German, Spanish, and French.]
SUNS - South-North Development Monitor
- A daily news report, based in Geneva, on international development issues with particular focus on North-South and South-South negotiations. Covers activities of Non-Aligned countries, of the Group of 77 and non-governmental organizations.
Third World Network
- Independent non-profit international network of organizations and individuals involved in issues on development and the Third World, such as global finance, trade, environment, human rights, and biosafety.
Washington Post - Global Food Crisis
- Exploring the causes and effects of the world's worst food crisis since the 1970s.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2013 at 1:01:15 UTC -