become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual/Ex-Gay
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Ex-Gay
Society: Issues: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Opposing Views
Society: Issues: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Orientation vs Preference
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Perspectives: Sexuality: Homosexuality
- Community and resource for those who have survived ex-gay experiences. Information on annual conference, personal stories, and related media.
- Weblog features articles on various institutions and research related to the movement.
National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality
- NARTH provides psychological understanding of the cause, treatment and behavior patterns associated with homosexuality, within the boundaries of a civil public dialogue.
NEA Ex-Gay Educators Caucus
- Promotes non-discriminatory policies and actions that support ex-gay students and teachers. Annual updates, membership form, and printable publication.
Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays and Gays
- PFOX is a national non-profit organization that supports families, advocates for the ex-gay community, and educates the public on sexual orientation. Related articles, personal stories, and videos.
People Can Change
- Resources for people seeking to overcome homosexual desires.
Truth Wins Out
- Non-profit organization that defends the GLBT community against anti-gay misinformation campaigns through media advocacy and university outreach. Offers a weblog and related videos, profiles of conversion ministries, and ways to take action.
Wikipedia - Ex-gay
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article provides information on the ex-gay movement.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 13, 2009 at 15:01:00 UTC -