become an editor
the entire directory
only in Issues/Gambling
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Gaming
Gambling Law US
- Examination and explanation of United States gambling laws at the state and federal levels.
Gambling Online - Is it Legal?
- Sixty percent of Internet gambling is done by Americans. The US government is trying to stop it, but can they?
Gaming Studies Research Center
- Extensive gambling resources from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Institute for the Study of Gambling and Commercial Gaming
- Academic resources on the impact of gambling both on individuals and in the wider society.
North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries
- Contains facts and figures, lottery history, events listings and gambling studies resources.
- The Government Accounting Office's overview of the issues. [PDF] (December 01, 2002)
In re: MasterCard Decision
- US Court of Appeals ruling that the Wire Act does not prohibit online casino wagering. (November 20, 2002)
Frontline: Easy Money
- Interviews and articles from both sides of the debate, as well as a timeline, statistics and look at gambling odds. (June 01, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2016 at 7:54:09 UTC -