become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family_Planning/Organizations
Health: Reproductive Health: Clinics and Services
Health: Women's Health: Organizations
Society: Issues: Abortion: Pro-Choice: Organizations
Society: Issues: Abortion: Pro-Life: Organizations
Advocates for Youth
- Information, training, and advocacy regarding sexuality, birth control, and STD prevention for youth in the U.S. and worldwide, including topics such as school reproductive health clinics, special needs of certain populations, and confidentiality of health care.
Canadian Federation for Sexual Health
- National organization advocating access to sexual and reproductive health services, education, abortion and contraception; formerly Planned Parenthood Federation of Canada. Information resources, news, other prochoice links.
Centre for Development and Population Activities (CEDPA)
- Washington, DC-based international nonprofit working to empower women at all levels of society through access to family planning and reproductive health services. Information on philosophy and projects, newsletter, and reports.
- A nonprofit agency working to improve the quality of reproductive health and family planning services worldwide. Information about activities in contraception, maternal health, and other areas in over 30 countries.
- Information about and from European organizations advocating sexual and reproductive health and rights, population, and development. English, German, and French.
Family Planning Advocates of New York State
- Non-profit advocacy organization promoting access to a full range of reproductive health services. Supports public funding of family planning, equitable insurance coverage for contraception, and emergency contraception for rape victims.
Family Planning Association of Maine
- Advocates for reproductive health services and provides funding and technical support to family planning clinics in the state. Includes clinic directory, news, and links.
International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF)
- A worldwide pioneer movement providing reproductive health and family planning services in over 180 countries
Irish Family Planning Association
- Voluntary organization pioneering reproductive health and rights in Ireland. Offers issues information and practical advice.
Marie Stopes International
- UK-centered global partnership providing sexual and reproductive health information and services in the UK and 30 other countries around the world. Details of UK clinics and information about global activities.
Marie Stopes International Australia
- Organisation engaged in advocacy and conducting reproductive health programs in Australia and internationally, including Aboriginal communities and various Asian countries. Includes information about programs and the needs they address, study tours available, and donation opportunities.
- Concerned about loss of reproductive health care (including abortion, sterilization, and contraception) from hospital mergers that impose religious rules on previously secular health care providers.
National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association
- Non-profit membership organization dedicated to assuring access to voluntary, comprehensive family planning and reproductive health care services worldwide. Website has information on family planning and on current family planning issues in the U.S.
Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California
- State public affairs office provides residents with information on California legislation, major reproductive health issues, and Planned Parenthood services and locations in California.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Extensive collection of news and position papers on family planning issues. Also has reproductive health information.
Population Action International
- Advocates international family planning assistance. Includes information on population issues, international family planning, reproductive and sexual health, and the environment.
The Population Council
- The Council seeks to improve the wellbeing and reproductive health of current and future generations around the world, and to help achieve a humane, equitable and sustainable balance between people and resources.
- Christian organization, affiliated with the American Life League, with a goal of closing down Planned Parenthood through non-violent means. About the group, its activities, and its positions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2013 at 6:05:04 UTC -