become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family_Planning/History
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Family Planning: History
Health: Nursing: History
Health: Public Health and Safety: History
Society: People: Women: History
Achievements in Public Health, 1900-1999: Family Planning
- Article from the US Centers for Disease Control's Mortality and Morbidity Weekly Report outlines developments in family planning during the 20th century. Includes key dates, data on trends in fertility, reference list, and other information.
- Profile of one of the men credited with the development of oral contraceptives, from the National Inventors Hall of Fame.
Condom History, Effectiveness and Testing
- Traces the history of condoms from ancient Egypt through modern times.
Frank B. Colton
- Profile of the developer of Enovid, the first oral contraceptive, from the National Inventors Hall of Fame.
Reproductive Choices: The Struggle for Change
- A brief history of the birth control movement in the United States, from the Feminist Majority Foundation. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2012 at 16:45:03 UTC -