become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research/Organizations
Scientific Research Institutes
Science: Environment: Organizations
Society: Issues: Environment: Organizations
Atmospheric Chemistry Laboratory
- Research in our group focuses on the characterization of the chemical mechanisms in the atmosphere that influence regional air quality and global climate change.
Center for the Study of Institutions, Population, and Environmental Change (CIPEC)
- Studies processes of change in forest environments as mediated by institutional arrangements, demographic factors, and other major human driving forces.
Churchill Northern Studies Centre
- A research facility established in 1976 by the people of Churchill, Manitoba and the government with a vision to understand and sustain the North.
Environment and Natural Resources Program
- Harvard University program offers graduate studies in environmental policy and conducts research on environmental policy issues, including global warming.
Green Management Institute
- A private institute for researching and appraising the environment-content of products and processes, it is a non-profit foundation-pool of public and private, environmentally proactive bodies and companies,interested in promoting innovative energy-saving projects reusing and recycling resources.
The Hites' Laboratory for Analytical Environmental Chemistry
- Applies organic analytical chemistry to the understanding of environmental problems. Almost all of work uses gas chromatographic mass spectrometry for the analysis of trace levels of potentially toxic environmental pollutants.
Indiana Amphibian Monitoring
- In response to declining amphibian populations, this group uses the protocol for the frog and toad calling surveys and will focus on south central Indiana in 1999, in coordination with the North American Amphibian Monitoring Program (NAAMP).
The Land Institute
- Research in natural systems agriculture featuring perennial grain polycultures using nature as its measure.
Oakley Environmental Research
- Conducts research into environmental journalism, policy and debate. While their main focus is on the Australian media and political parties, international developments are also watched.
Southwest Research and Information Center (SRIC)
- Provides information to the public on matters that affect the environment, human health, and communities particularly in New Mexico and the southwest. Services include technical assistance, networking, policy and environmental analysis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 22, 2016 at 2:09:58 UTC -