become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environment/Politics
Society: Issues: Business
Society: Issues: Economic
Society: Issues: Global
ARS Progetti S.P.A.
- A consulting firm working all over the world. It is also a think-tank elaborating themes of environment, human rights and culture.
Environmentalism from the Right
- conservative letter to the editor regarding environmental policy.
Green Republican Party
- Supports Republicans and Conservatives who recognize the dangers of global warming. The site also discusses other issues such as pollution, health, and education.
- Individualist environmental views, articles, reviews, discussion and polls. E-mail list available as well as obituaries, politician evaluations, reprints of papers and poetry.
League of Conservation Voters
- Focus on U.S. Congress -- information on proposed legislation, how Senators and Representatives voted on environmental issues, and pre-election evaluations of candidates.
- is a national political organization focused solely on the oceans whose goal is to develop bipartisan political support in the U.S. Congress.
- Italian environmental activist organization.
OMB Watch: Regulatory Policy
- nonpartisan research/advocacy center addresses cross-cutting regulatory policy issues, which can affect environmental policies.
- US presidential candidates' views on environmental issues.
- A public-interest information exchange for the urban planning and development community. Urban planning and development news, job opportunities, commentary and events.
- Formed in 1995 to resurrect the GOP's conservation tradition and to restore natural resource conservation and sound environmental protection as fundamental elements of the Republican Party's vision for America.
Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs)
- Global treaty to protect human health and the environment from these chemicals. Includes background information, implementation plans for reducing production of the substances, and list of signatories.
Toxic Wells, NJ - A Satire
- This tongue-in-cheek Chamber of Commerce brochure puts a brave face (and positive spin) on the problems of a mythical environmentally challenged town.
The Tragedy of the Commons, by Garrett Hardin (1968)
- An essay that forms the background for much of free-market environmental thinking, which asks how property rights can be extended into commonly held resources, to promote incentives to protect (rather than harm) the environment.
The Go Green Blog
- RSS feed service providing information, facts and answers about the on going debate over the environment. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 28, 2015 at 19:15:06 UTC -