become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environment/Politics
Society: Issues: Business
Society: Issues: Economic
Society: Issues: Global
ARS Progetti S.P.A.
- A consulting firm working all over the world. It is also a think-tank elaborating themes of environment, human rights and culture.
Environmentalism from the Right
- conservative letter to the editor regarding environmental policy.
Green Republican Party
- Supports Republicans and Conservatives who recognize the dangers of global warming. The site also discusses other issues such as pollution, health, and education.
- Individualist environmental views, articles, reviews, discussion and polls. E-mail list available as well as obituaries, politician evaluations, reprints of papers and poetry.
League of Conservation Voters
- Focus on U.S. Congress -- information on proposed legislation, how Senators and Representatives voted on environmental issues, and pre-election evaluations of candidates.
- is a national political organization focused solely on the oceans whose goal is to develop bipartisan political support in the U.S. Congress.
- Italian environmental activist organization.
OMB Watch: Regulatory Policy
- nonpartisan research/advocacy center addresses cross-cutting regulatory policy issues, which can affect environmental policies.
- US presidential candidates' views on environmental issues.
- A public-interest information exchange for the urban planning and development community. Urban planning and development news, job opportunities, commentary and events.
Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs)
- Global treaty to protect human health and the environment from these chemicals. Includes background information, implementation plans for reducing production of the substances, and list of signatories.
Toxic Wells, NJ - A Satire
- This tongue-in-cheek Chamber of Commerce brochure puts a brave face (and positive spin) on the problems of a mythical environmentally challenged town.
The Tragedy of the Commons, by Garrett Hardin (1968)
- An essay that forms the background for much of free-market environmental thinking, which asks how property rights can be extended into commonly held resources, to promote incentives to protect (rather than harm) the environment.
The Go Green Blog
- RSS feed service providing information, facts and answers about the on going debate over the environment. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 21:15:03 UTC -