become an editor
the entire directory
only in Opposing_Views/Junk_Science
Science: Science in Society: Skeptical Inquiry
Society: Issues: Health: Tobacco: Advocacy: Pro-Tobacco: Critiques
Integrity in Science
- Project of the Center for Science in the Public Interest to identify and disclose conflicts of interest in scientific research.
The Junkman and the Web of Deceit
- Profile of corporate lobbyist Steve Milloy of JunkScience.com, by Stewart Fist.
- Corporate-funded site which contends that environmentalists, activists, government regulators, lawyers, and scientists use faulty scientific data (junk science) and fear-mongering to further their agendas.
Skeptic's Dictionary: The Junk Science Page
- Charges that "The Junk Science Page is not about junk science so much as it is about anything which does not support a conservative, Rush Limbaugh type, political agenda."
JunkScience: The Trashman Speweth
- Article about the corporatist bias and business lobbying background of Steve Milloy, webmaster of JunkScience.com and Consumer Distorts and author of numerous newspaper articles. [PR Watch] (October 01, 1999)
Corporate Junk Science In The Media
- Article about the chemical industry's use of junk science to preserve their ability to pollute. [Z Magazine] (January 01, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2013 at 7:05:03 UTC -