become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nuclear/Nuclear_Fallout
Three Mile Island Accident
Science: Biology: Ecology: Ecotoxicology: Radioecology
Science: Environment: Air Quality: Radon
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Health Physics and Radiological Health
Science: Technology: Energy: Nuclear: Safety and Accidents
Society: Issues: Warfare and Conflict: Weapons: Nuclear
Society: Military: Veterans: Issues: Health: Atomic Veterans
- Article discusses coal combustion which produces carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases. Releases from coal combustion also contain naturally occurring radioactive materials.
The Committee For Nuclear Responsibility
- Non-profit, public interest association founded by Dr John Gofman. Interested in health costs of low-level ionizing radiation.
Nuclear Fallout From Nevada Bomb Tests
- National Cancer Institute study to estimate Iodine (I-131) doses from nuclear fallout from Nevada atmospheric nuclear bombs tests. Includes map of US fallout area.
Rat Haus Reality Radiation
- Information about the health costs of man-made low-level ionizing radiation. Index and full text of many articles and books.
Tooth Fairy Project
- Radiation and Public Health Project (RPHP) baby teeth study of the levels of radioactive strontium-90 (Sr-90) in baby teeth, to determine whether these levels are higher around nuclear facilities than in the rest of the country.
Victims of the Nuclear Age
- The nuclear industry underestimate the real cost of nuclear power. Rosalie Bertell calculates the real number of victims of the nuclear age. The Ambassadors. (July 01, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:52:18 UTC -