become an editor
the entire directory
only in Noise_Pollution/Aviation_Related
Community Interest Groups
Society: Issues: Transportation: Aviation
This category in other languages:
Airport Noise Law
- A central source of information on airport noise, including regulatory law, bibliographies, links to organizations.
- UK group working to control and reduce the local, national and global environmental impacts of the air transport industry. Concerns and briefing sheets.
Aviation Environment Federation
- Deals with the adverse environmental impacts of aviation, including noise, air quality, climate change and sustainability issues. Based in UK.
German National Organization Against Aircraft Noise
- The aviation noise web portal of Germany. Information on airport and aircraft noise and related topics. [German, English]
National Organization to Insure a Sound-controlled Environment (NOISE)
- U.S. lobbying organization affiliated with the National League of Cities, committed to reducing the impact of aviation noise on local communities. Includes news and upcoming events; membership and contact details, and legislative priorities.
No Air Craft Noise
- Details of a political party dedicated to solving the problem of aircraft noise in Sydney, Australia.
US - Citizens Aviation Watch Association
- Advocacy group dedicated to protecting the health, safety and welfare of individuals and communities affected by the air transport industry. Activities, studies, monitored airports, and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2015 at 7:35:08 UTC -