become an editor
the entire directory
only in Noise_Pollution/Aviation_Related
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Environment: Noise Pollution: Aviation Related
Community Interest Groups
Society: Issues: Transportation: Aviation
This category in other languages:
Airport Noise Law
- A central source of information on airport noise, including regulatory law, bibliographies, links to organizations.
- UK group working to control and reduce the local, national and global environmental impacts of the air transport industry. Concerns and briefing sheets.
AOPA's Guide to Airport Noise and Compatible Land Use
- Resources from the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
Aviation Environment Federation
- Deals with the adverse environmental impacts of aviation, including noise, air quality, climate change and sustainability issues. Based in UK.
German National Organization Against Aircraft Noise
- The aviation noise web portal of Germany. Information on airport and aircraft noise and related topics. [German, English]
National Organization to Insure a Sound-controlled Environment (NOISE)
- U.S. lobbying organization affiliated with the National League of Cities, committed to reducing the impact of aviation noise on local communities. Includes news and upcoming events; membership and contact details, and legislative priorities.
No Air Craft Noise
- Details of a political party dedicated to solving the problem of aircraft noise in Sydney, Australia.
US - Citizens Aviation Watch Association
- Advocacy group dedicated to protecting the health, safety and welfare of individuals and communities affected by the air transport industry. Activities, studies, monitored airports, and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 24, 2013 5:15:05 AM EDT -