become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Conservation and Endangered Species
Regional: North America: United States: California: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: California: Society and Culture
Science: Environment: Organizations: Land Trusts: United States: California
Society: Issues: Environment: Organizations: National Audubon Society: Regional: United States: California
California Oaks Foundation
- Non-profit educational organization committed to preserving the state's oak forest ecosystem and its rural landscapes.
California Wilderness Coalition
- This campaign aims to permanently protect all remaining wildlands on federal lands within the state.
California Wildlife Foundation
- A non-profit organization working for conservation, restoration, enhancement and appreciaton of California's wild resources. Acts as consultant for government and business.
Defend The Bay
- A California nonprofit 501 Corporation, founded in 1995 to help protect Newport Bay and public areas from detrimental influences affecting public health and the environment.
High Sierra Hikers Association
- The High Sierra Hikers Association is a nonprofit association dedicated to educating its members and the general public about issues affecting hikers in the High Sierra area of the Sierra Nevada mountains in California, USA
Mono Lake Committee
- protection, restoration, and education at Mono Lake, California. Information on natural history, political history and water conservation.
Mount Shasta Bioregional Ecology Center
- Working to protect the natural environment of Mount Shasta and its surrounding areas in Northern California.
- Preserve Calavera's mission is to protect and preserve the open space around North San Diego Counties Mount Calavera and Lake Calavera as habitat for native plants and animals.
Save the Ballona Wetlands
- Information about how individuals can work to stop the development of one of the last remaining habitats for many endangered species ion the Los Angeles Basin area of California.
Ventana Wilderness Alliance (VWA)
- A grassroots conservation and advocacy organization dedicated to preserving the public lands of central California's Santa Lucia Mountains and Big Sur Coast. Provides a public forum, trail condition reports, quarterly journal, and information on current projects.
Ventura Hillsides Conservancy
- A non-profit land trust dedicated to the permanent preservation of hills, canyons, and open space surrounding the city. Includes maps and aerial photographs, habitat information, press releases, opportunities to help, and contact details.
Wildlife Heritage Foundation
- Protection and restoration of wildlife habitat on lands conserved for the benefit of future generations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2013 at 8:54:11 UTC -