become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/British_Columbia
Conservation and Endangered Species
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Science and Environment: Forestry
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Society and Culture
Friends of the South Slopes Society
- FOSS is a charitable organization is dedicated to preserving the environmental integrity of the south slopes of Kelowna. Provides news, events and contact information.
Laskeek Bay Conservation Society
- A grass-roots non-profit organization dedicated to conservation, education and advocacy in marine and forest environments. Based in Queen Charlotte.
Mountain View Wildlife Conservation Centre
- Mountain View's Wildlife Conservation Programs save rare and endangered wildlife species from extinction, including Northern Spotted Owls, Vancouver Island Marmots, Spotted Frogs and over 50 other rare species.
Nature Trust of British Columbia
- Dedicated to the conservation of habitats and the naturally occurring plants and animals they nurture as well as areas of ecological significance and scenic beauty within British Columbia.
Sierra Club of British Columbia
- The Sierra Club of BC is an environmental non-profit organization registered in Canada, dedicated to protecting B.C.'s wildland and wildlife, particularly the ancient temperate rainforest ecosystems. We serve as an environmental watchdog and work together with First Nations, government, interest groups and the public to achieve our goals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:48:45 AM EDT -