become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Conservation and Endangered Species
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: North America: Canada
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
Regional: North America: Canada: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Regional: North America: Canada
Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society (CPAWS)
- Founded in 1963, the Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society (CPAWS) has helped protect over 300,000 square kilometers of Canada's threatened wild areas. We also take the lead to make sure nature comes first in parks management. CPAWS is a non-profit membership-based conservation organization.
Endangered Species in Canada
- The Nature Canada's overview website on endangered species in Canada.
The Jane Goodall Institute of Canada
- The Jane Goodall Institute of Canada is dedicated to wildlife research, education and conservation. We promote informed and compassionate action to improve the environment shared by all Earth's living creatures.
Nature Conservancy of Canada
- National charity that protects Canada's most threatened natural habitats and the endangered species within.
Soil Conservation Council of Canada
- Provides a non-partisan public forum to speak and act at the national level regarding soil degradation and soil conservation.
- Formerly the Western Canada Wilderness Committee, this organization has now broadened its focus to the preservation of ancient forests and biodiversity throughout Canada, and worldwide.
- Canadian branch of the world organization committed to protection of endangered wildlife.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:52:21 UTC -