become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conservation_and_Endangered_Species/Organizations
Conservation and Endangered Species
Friends of the Earth
National Audubon Society
World Wildlife Fund
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Organizations
Science: Environment: Organizations: Land Trusts
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Ecosystems and Habitats
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Species Loss
Society: Issues: Environment: Organizations
Society: Issues: Environment: Personal Pages
Alliance for Zero Extinction
- Initiative led by a group of biodiversity conservation organizations to identify and protect the last remaining habitats for the world's most endangered species.
Center for Ecosystem Survival
- An USA based NGO raising funds for international conservation projects aimed at preservation of biological diversity.
The Deep Sea Conservation Coalition
- A global coalition of conservation organisations calling on the United Nations General Assembly to secure a moratorium on high seas bottom trawling and to protect these fragile and unique pockets of life in the deep seas.
- Aims to provide information, analysis, and educational materials for the public, and to support democratic involvement in the preservation and recovery of biological resources. Includes sections on biodiversity, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and donations.
Environmental Investigation Agency
- The EIA is an independent, international campaigning organisation committed to investigating and exposing environmental crime.
The Nature Conservancy
- USA based global organization working to protect endangered species and ecosystems through land acquisition and research.
North Sea Foundation
- Dutch environmental NGO that stands up for the entire North Sea.
- Campaigns to protect and restore the worlds oceans.
- Conservation organization with Christian religious orientation.
Save Our Seas Foundation
- Promotes awareness, protection, preservation and conservation of the global marine environment.
WildCRU Wildlife Conservation Research Unit
- Oxford University group develops practical solutions to conservation problems through research, implementation, education and local public involvement. Includes support and donation details.
World Sturgeon Conservation Society (WSCS)
- An international forum for scientific discussion about the protection of the species and habitat. Includes news, details of conferences and publications, discussion board, global data bank, and links to related sites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2015 at 6:45:12 UTC -