become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecosystems_and_Habitats/Coastal_and_Oceans
Conservation and Endangered Species
Ecosystems and Habitats
Coastal and Oceans
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Ecosystems and Habitats: Coastal and Oceans
Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Ecotourism: Dolphins, Manatees, and Whales
Science: Agriculture: Fisheries
Science: Biology: Ecology: Ecosystems: Estuarine
Science: Biology: Ecology: Ecosystems: Marine
Science: Earth Sciences: Oceanography
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Conservation: Mammals: Marine Mammals
Marine Stewardship Council
- An international charity based in London. The MSC's fisheries certification program aims to encourage sustainable fishing practices through a consumer-targeted product labeling scheme. (Site requires Flash plug-in and Java).
National Coalition for Marine Conservation
- The National Coalition for Marine Conservation (NCMC) is dedicated exclusively to conserving ocean fish, preventing overfishing, reducing bycatch and protecting habitat.
The Ocean Conservancy
- Marine conservation advocacy organization.
- An oceans advocacy non-profit organization which focuses on water/beach quality, fisheries and fish habitat, and marine sanctuaries.
- UCD School of Vet Med program focuses on issues of ecosystem and wildlife health of the Inland Waters of Washington and British Columbia.
Surfrider Foundation USA
- A non-profit environmental organization dedicated to the protection and enhancement of the world's waves and beaches through conservation, activism, research and education.
Viking Explorer Marine Research Organisation
- Non-profit marine research.
Coastal and Oceans
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 12, 2008 at 8:21:42 UTC -