become an editor
the entire directory
only in Right_to_Die/People
Right to Die
Sydney Morning Herald - "Euthanasia lobbyist to fight attempted murder charge"
- Australian physician and right to die advocate, Andrew Hollo, has been charged with attempted murder for his care of Elise Herrman. (May 07, 2003)
The Age - "Loving man helped wife die, court told"
- Alexander Maxwell stands trial after admitting to police that he helped his wife, who suffered from breast cancer, die. (April 24, 2003)
Casper Star-Tribune - "Casper attorney chose his own 'final exit'"
- An article about Jim Fagan, who suffered from emphysema, and his determination to hasten his death. (February 16, 2003)
The Observer - "A Beautiful Life - and a Beautiful Death"
- An opponent of hastened dying tells the story of an assisted death, and may have changed his mind on the subject. (January 26, 2003)
The Guardian: A Dignified Death
- Hazel Curry describes the life, illness, and hastened death of her mother, Elizabeth, who suffered from motor neuron disease. (December 06, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2016 at 17:49:46 UTC -