become an editor
the entire directory
only in Right_to_Die/People
Right to Die
Open Directory - Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Right to Die: People
Guardian Unlimited - "A dignified death"
- Hazel Curry describes the life, illness, and hastened death of her mother, Elizabeth, who suffered from motor neuron disease.
Guardian Unlimited - "Nurses' leader backs bill to aid euthanasia"
- Karen Sanders, Chair of the Ethics Forum of the Royal College of Nursing in England, endorses assisted dying legislation.
The Observer - "A Beautiful Life - and a Beautiful Death"
- An opponent of hastened dying tells the story of an assisted death, and may have changed his mind on the subject.
Sydney Morning Herald - "Euthanasia lobbyist to fight attempted murder charge"
- Australian physician and right to die advocate, Andrew Hollo, has been charged with attempted murder for his care of Elise Herrman. (May 07, 2003)
The Age - "Loving man helped wife die, court told"
- Alexander Maxwell stands trial after admitting to police that he helped his wife, who suffered from breast cancer, die. (April 24, 2003)
Casper Star-Tribune - "Casper attorney chose his own 'final exit'"
- An article about Jim Fagan, who suffered from emphysema, and his determination to hasten his death. (February 16, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 12:01:52 UTC -