become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pro-Euthanasia/Legislation
Open Directory - Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Euthanasia: Pro-Euthanasia: Legislation
Annotated Legal Cases on Physician-Assisted Suicide in the USA
- Technical legal discussion of court cases and Oregon's statute. [PDF]
BBC News - "Isle of Man in euthanasia bid"
- The Lower House of Parliament of the Isle of Man has voted to investigate the issue of end-of-life choice. (May 14, 2003)
BBC News - "Bid to legalise assisted suicide"
- A prominent attorney indicates his intention to introduce a bill to legalize assisted dying in the United Kingdom. (February 20, 2003)
BBC News - "Belgium legalises euthanasia"
- The Belgian parliament passed legislation legalizing euthanasia. (May 16, 2002)
The Honolulu Advertiser - "Assisted suicide bill rejected"
- 2002 legislation to legalize physician assisted dying in Hawaii is narrowly defeated. (May 03, 2002)
Columbus Dispatch - "Tolerated for years, euthanasia made legal"
- The Dutch Parliament passes a measure legalizing euthanasia and physician assisted dying for individuals who are suffering unbearably. (April 11, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:51:48 PM EST -