become an editor
the entire directory
only in Euthanasia/Assisted_Suicide
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Palliative Care
Society: Death: Suicide
Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Right to Die
Assisted Suicide is Bootleg Suicide
- Bootlegging is likely to occur whenever a law prohibits a human need strong enough to incite people to satisfy it, even at considerable economic cost and personal risk.
The Ethical Debate
- Chapter 5 from "When Death is Sought - Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia in the Medical Context". A comprehensive historical and philosophical survey.
- Directory and post aggregator of web logs supporting and promoting sanctrity of life issues in all aspects. Also includes original material.
San Francisco Chronicle - "Court hears suicide-law case; Appellate judges grill federal lawyer over strategy in Oregon"
- The U.S. Ninth Circuit heard oral arguments in Oregon v. Ashcroft, the case contesting the Attorney General's attempted nullification of Oregon's physician assisted dying law. (May 08, 2003)
Honolulu Advertiser - "Oregon not deluged with assisted suicides"
- An editorial about the successful implementation of Oregon assisted dying law. (March 10, 2003)
CBS News, 60 Minutes II - "Switzerland's Suicide Tourists"
- A transcript of a television program about Dignitas, a Swiss organization that helps terminally ill individuals from around the world hasten their deaths. (February 12, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2016 at 19:23:38 UTC -