become an editor
the entire directory
only in Euthanasia/Assisted_Suicide
Open Directory - Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Euthanasia: Assisted Suicide
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Palliative Care
Society: Death: Suicide
Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Right to Die
Assisted Suicide: The Philosophers' Brief
- Legal arguments for the legalization of physician assisted suicide from the 1997 Supreme Court amicus brief by six philosophers.
I Want to Die
- Personal story of a quadriplegic who seeks assisted suicide.
- Directory and post aggregator of web logs supporting and promoting sanctrity of life issues in all aspects. Also includes original material.
San Francisco Chronicle - "Court hears suicide-law case; Appellate judges grill federal lawyer over strategy in Oregon"
- The U.S. Ninth Circuit heard oral arguments in Oregon v. Ashcroft, the case contesting the Attorney General's attempted nullification of Oregon's physician assisted dying law.
Honolulu Advertiser - "Oregon not deluged with assisted suicides"
- An editorial about the successful implementation of Oregon assisted dying law. (March 10, 2003)
CBS News, 60 Minutes II - "Switzerland's Suicide Tourists"
- A transcript of a television program about Dignitas, a Swiss organization that helps terminally ill individuals from around the world hasten their deaths. (February 12, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, October 30, 2010 5:59:15 AM EDT -