become an editor
the entire directory
only in Euthanasia/Anti-Euthanasia
Open Directory - Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Euthanasia: Anti-Euthanasia
Society: Issues: Disabilities: Advocacy
- Comprehensive information for research on euthanasia, assisted suicide, living wills, and mercy killing.
Alert - Information on Euthanasia
- Includes press releases, leaflets and other information from this UK based group.
Compassionate Health Care Network
- Consists of professional and lay people who care about the crisis medicine and healthcare is experiencing, and promote 'Aid in Living'. CHN opposes euthanasia by actively defending the inherent value of all human life.
A Covert Prejudice
- Argues that assisted suicide discriminates against the disabled and other devalued populations.
Embracing Our Dying
- Catholic moral theology overview on death and dying, medical, legal, and bioethical issues, political concerns, with information on hospice care, parish nurses and health ministry.
Euthanasia - Ethics
- This page is devoted to an evaluation of physician assisted suicide, removal of life support, and other forms of euthanasia with a Christian viewpoint.
Euthanasia, The Good Death
- A short essay by Terry Bohannon in which he explains some of the evils of euthanasia and the need in our society to love and care for the elderly.
The Fight to Save Robert
- Contains detailed information about the landmark California case of Conservatorship of Robert Wendland.
- Directory and post aggregator of web logs supporting and promoting sanctrity of life issues involving abortion, euthanasia, assisted suicide, and related topics. Also includes original material.
- Essay on euthanasia issues.
Stories on Disability Issues
- Explores some issues of concern to people with disabilities, including euthanasia, through stories and a playlet.
Ragged Edge Magazine - "The Tactics of Survival"
- An opponent of physician assisted dying argues that its legalization could ultimately endanger the lives of those with disabilities. (May 01, 1998)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 12, 2011 8:54:02 AM EST -