become an editor
the entire directory
only in End-of-Life/Euthanasia
Open Directory - Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Euthanasia
Society: Issues: Disabilities: Advocacy
Society: Issues: End-of-Life: Right to Die
This category in other languages:
BBC News - Euthanasia Special Report
- Guide to end-of-life choice includes basic concepts, international laws, for and against perspectives, case studies, and news articles and audio.
Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide - All sides
- A thorough site with varying perspectives on the right to die, public opinion polls, and religious beliefs about hastened dying.
Euthanasia: the debate continues
- Professors at the Vancouver Island University (British Columbia, Canada) present arguments for and against hastened dying.
International Task Force on Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide
- Addressing the issues of euthanasia, assisted suicide, advance directives, assisted suicide proposals, "right-to-die" cases, euthanasia practices in the Netherlands, disability rights, and pain control. Features news, articles and education.
Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy - Voluntary Euthanasia
- A comprehensive entry with background information on the issue.
The Sydney Morning Herald - Euthanasia Debate
- Articles about end-of-life choice campaigns and individuals who have hastened their deaths.
When Death is Sought
- Includes the epidemiology of suicide, law, ethical debate, public policy, and caring for the severely ill. From the New York State Department of Health
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 24, 2011 7:09:27 AM EDT -