the entire directory
only in Issues/End-of-Life
Open Directory - Society: Issues: End-of-Life
Right to Die
Right to Life
Folklore and Funeral Customs
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Palliative Care
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Prenatal Rights
Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Bioethics: End-of-Life
This category in other languages:
American Psychological Association: End-of-Life Care Issues and Care
- Report examines the role of psychology and psychologists in end-of-life decisions and quality of care issues.
Before I Die
- A PBS program exploring the medical, ethical, and social issues surrounding end-of-life care in America today. Features real life stories about people who have faced these personal decisions.
Death with Dignity National Center
- Mission is to expand end-of-life choices and advance the legalization of physician aid in dying.
- Official site for the psychiatrist who wrote the groundbreaking book "On Death and Dying." Biography, publications, quotes, and related links.
The End of Life - Exploring Death in America
- Resources for people with life-threatening diseases and transcripts of the radio program, "All Things Considered."
- End-of-life issues - meeting the physical, psychological, social, spiritual, and practical needs of terminally ill patients and their caregivers.
Estate of Denial
- Gives the "dark side" of estate management plus involuntary redistribution of assets via trusts, wills, and guardianships. Exposes an industry where lawyers and others manipulate circumstances for asset distributions contrary to intended wishes of the deceased and disabled.
Innovations in End-of-Life Care
- This on-line journal features peer-reviewed examples of promising practices in end-of-life care.
- Campaign to improve care of the dying by coalition of healthcare professional and consumer organizations. News and discussion on death and dying, reports on palliative care, resource directory, free publications, and e-mail newsletter provided.
On Our Own Terms: Moyers on Dying
- Four-part PBS series by television journalist Bill Moyers that focuses on end-of-life care in the U.S.
Responding to Patients in the Persistent Vegetative State
- Discusses the withdrawal of food and fluids from PVS patients without other complicating conditions from a Christian viewpoint.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 7, 2013 6:24:06 AM EDT -