the entire directory
only in Issues/End-of-Life
Right to Die
Right to Life
Folklore and Funeral Customs
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Palliative Care
Society: Issues: Human Rights and Liberties: Prenatal Rights
Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Bioethics: End-of-Life
This category in other languages:
American Psychological Association: End-of-Life Care Issues and Care
- Report examines the role of psychology and psychologists in end-of-life decisions and quality of care issues.
Before I Die
- A PBS program exploring the medical, ethical, and social issues surrounding end-of-life care in America today. Features real life stories about people who have faced these personal decisions.
Death with Dignity National Center
- Mission is to expand end-of-life choices and advance the legalization of physician aid in dying.
- Official site for the psychiatrist who wrote the groundbreaking book "On Death and Dying." Biography, publications, quotes, and related links.
Estate of Denial
- Gives the "dark side" of estate management plus involuntary redistribution of assets via trusts, wills, and guardianships. Exposes an industry where lawyers and others manipulate circumstances for asset distributions contrary to intended wishes of the deceased and disabled.
- Campaign to improve care of the dying by coalition of healthcare professional and consumer organizations. News and discussion on death and dying, reports on palliative care, resource directory, free publications, and e-mail newsletter provided.
On Our Own Terms: Moyers on Dying
- Four-part PBS series by television journalist Bill Moyers that focuses on end-of-life care in the U.S.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2015 at 15:15:06 UTC -