become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/School_Finance
Society: Issues: Education: School Choice
Committee for Education Funding
- The nations's largest non-partisan education coalition representing over 100 organizations who advocate for increased federal investment in education funding at all levels.
- Provides news, resources, and services to the educational community. The funding section lists resources for educators and students looking for financial resources.
Greater Educational Opportunities Foundation
- Educates parents about school vouchers, tax credits, tax deductions, elementary school scholarships, private schools and public schools. Located in Indiana and Colorado.
U.S. Education Spending: 1999-2000 (2002 data)
- Nearly $373 billion were spent on public education in the United States for grades prekindergarten through 12 in school year 1999-2000, according to 2002 data from the U.S. Department of Education.
The Folly of an Education Spending Race
- Heritage Foundation Backgrounder criticizing current use of public education funds and offers public policy solutions. (February 24, 1999)
How Public-Private Partnerships Can Facilitate Public School Construction
- Backgrounder by Ronald Utt for the Heritage Foundation. (February 23, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 14:15:06 UTC -