become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education_Reform/Block_Scheduling
Block Scheduling: A Solution or a Problem?
- This articles discusses whether block scheduling is a flexible scheduling alternative that benefits students, or a fad that's sure to pass.
Block Scheduling: Is this Right for America's Public Schools?
- A research paper focusing on the pitfalls and benefits of block scheduling.
Education Policy Analysis Archives - Block Scheduling Effects on a State Mandated Test of Basic Skills
- Study which examined the effects of a tri-schedule on the academic achievement of students in a high school. The tri-schedule consists of traditional, 4x4 block, and hybrid schedules running at the same time in the same high school. Effectiveness of the schedules was determined from the state mandated test of basic skills in reading, language, and mathematics.
InfoWeb - Block Scheduling Information
- A well balanced research report on various components of block scheduling in 25 high schools in North Carolina.
The Problem With Block Scheduling
- The Case Against Block Scheduling: An Educational Fad that Hurts Academic Performance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 18, 2012 at 16:54:05 UTC -