become an editor
the entire directory
only in Economic/Social_Security
Open Directory - Society: Issues: Economic: Social Security
Bertelsman Foundation - International Reform Monitor
- Current issues and reforms in social insurance policy in these countries: Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States of America.
- The Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, focused on pension economics and the economics of aging. Founded in 1999 as a joint project of the University of Turin and the Compagnia di San Paolo.
Foundation for International Studies on Social Security (FISS)
- Promotes international, multidisciplinary research on social security and its relationships with other aspects of society.
International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
- IIASA's social security reform project. Social security reform from an international perspective. Includes issue papers on social security in Austria, China, Japan, Germany, Mexico, Russia and Ukraine.
International Social Security Association
- Portal provides information, news, data and analysis on social security developments.
National Institute of Population and Social Security Research
- Social Security in Japan.
Regie des rentes du Quebec
- Aims to contribute to the financial security of Quebeckers and to inform the population of the importance of financial planning for retirement.
SSA.gov - Social Security: International Programs
- Provides links to official information about social security programs by overnments worldwide.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 4, 2013 5:32:49 PM EDT -